How to Set Up Google Workspace Email
Google workspace is the most effective and simple way to set up professional email for your business. With the help of this, you can manage your email professionally.
So in this article, we are talking about how you can set up google workspace for your Business.
- Selecting a plan: GW provides 4 types of plans.
- Business stater
- Business standard
- Business plus
Click the Get Started button for the plan that you prefer.
- After selecting the plan. GW guides you through some simple steps to enter your account information.
- Then GW will ask you to add people to your account. For example, if you have more than 1 person in your business. then you can add it to your account. Also, It will help to get other people’s personal emails and private inboxes.
- After adding a person you have to verify ownership of your domain and if you buy a domain from google. then no need for verification. But if you don’t buy a domain name through google then you have to verify it by the meta tag of your website or you can also choose a different method. As we can show you in the image.
- Once the domain name is verified. Now it’s time to transfer your previous email history to GW through the email migration system. Also, it will transfer your email history from the old platform to the new platform.
- After importing the email history GW will give you a 14-day free trial to try google workspace.
- Finally, you successfully set up your GW email.
Buy GW through us (or move your existing GW account to us) and save 15% on your billing.
As an official Google Cloud partner, we offer discounts and premium support at no extra charge.
Use all Google Workspace features and make your business efficient. for more information please visit TechsenseLabs.com