Zoho Email is a No-cost business email service. Where they provide a free domain-specific email. Zoho Mail is a supposedly great email service that is clean, fast, and offers better spam protection. It has excellent internal-client communications. The data centers of Zoho Mail are highly secure and monitored.
How To Create Free Zoho Business Email Address Using Zoho Email?
To configure a business mail account you will need Domain. This domain will you get a name at your company.com email address. Also, need a mobile number where you can receive your text message.
- Now, open your browser and navigate to www.zoho.com/mail
- On the front page Scroll down to the forever free plan and Click Sign Up Now after clicking SignUp for Free.
- Now, let’s get started on creating your Zoho account. Fill in your name and phone number in the blanks.
- Sign Up after agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone number to activate your Zoho free business account.
Verify Domain Ownership in Zoho
You will now take to the Zoho page, where you have
- Write down your domain address and organization name.
- Proceed to verify your domain ownership using your preferred method.
- Fill in your preferred method.
- Add a TXT record in the DNS ( Recommended )
- Add a Cname record in this DNS
- Upload an HTML file to the website.
- Create a TXT file in your Domain DNS Management.
- Under the DNS settings of the domain that you specified in Zoho mail. Create a new TXT record.
- This TXT record should point to the value specified in your Zoho mail configuration console.
- Verify your TXT record.
Add Users and Groups in Zoho
- Make a super admin email address and begin adding users to your organization.
- Under the free plan, you can create up to 5 user mailboxes, including the super admin.
- Provide information about the users, the email address you want to create for them, and the password you want to assign.
- After you’ve added the users, you can set up group email addresses. Add supported your domain.com to distribute a group of users’ common email.
Note: In addition, you can add an external address to your organization group.
Configure Email Delivery
Now, that you have added users and groups to your Zoho mail organization. Let’s proceed with DNS mapping
- To begin receiving emails in the newly created account, you must first add Zoho mail exchange (MX) Records to your domain DNS.
- Return to your domain manager page and add an MX record with the extracted value from your Zoho Mail Setup Console.
- Add all three MX records available to ensure that all of your emails are delivered.
- Check for any other MX records of other email service providers that have already been added to your domain DNS if that record has been deleted to ensure uninterrupted email delivery.
- After you’ve added all three MX records to your domain DNS, return to the Zoho mail setup page and click the Verify MX Records button.
Configure SPF and DKIM
After successful configuring email delivery for your domain. Now, we proceed to set up SPF and DKIM.
- In your domain’s DNS, add available value as a TXT record. Configuring SPF (Sender Policy Framework) and DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) will improve the validity or authenticity of your email.
- This way, you can specify which IP Addresses can send emails on behalf of your domain and have your emails verified using a Digital Signature.
Note: It helps to protect against spam email, Email Blacklisting, spoofing, and email backscattering.
Migration in Zoho from any other Service provider
If you have any data waiting to be migrated to Zoho mail from another email services provider
- Migrate them using one of the available options. ( For instance: Gsuite, Office 365, IMAP, POP, Microsoft Exchange)
- Choose the protocol of your choice and provide the necessary information.
- Finish Set-Up.
Here you go your mailbox with the customized name at your domain.com email address is ready to use.
Note: Make sure to be connected all the time to Zohomail mobile application
How to Select the Most Appropriate Email Service Provider?
When choosing an email service provider, there are numerous factors to consider. Among the most important considerations are:
- Simple to assemble
- Efficient migration
- Safe and private
- A domain that is unique to your company.
- Powerful control panel
- Collaboration and other tools for business
We at Techsense Labs offer premium and immediate support via all platforms such as Phone, Email, Whatsapp on ZOHO WORKPLACE
Zoho Workplace is certainly the best alternative to Google Workspace. It is priced 50% Less and still has all the features.
Choose Techsense Labs to buy Zoho Workplace. We offer a Flat 10% Discount on all Zoho Plans. Also, get Premium Support for Free.